to Ireland -
Fishguard to Rosselare
- 1000 metres from the Stena Line passenger ferry port of Fishguard. Especially useful if your car journey is going to take more than three hours and you do not want to chance your arrival times too closely to the ferry crossing time.
- 19 bedroom 24 hour SeaView Hotel has our own secure car parking.
- A rest before or after a ferry crossing to Ireland does break up the journey and give some comfort and relaxation and improve the chances of safe journey afterwards if you are travelling on any distance
- Whatever the reason the hotel is convenient for the ferry port of Fishguard and offers a warm welcome and a break. With a bar and food available 24/7
- One of the few hotels where we will offer you something hot to eat every night after 9.45pm.
- Because the SeaView hotel has a night porter service we can receive you at any time, and assure you of a welcome drink and something to eat if you should want something.
- You can be assured of a clean and comfortable bed, a Cooked Pembrokeshire Breakfast, and the best of Welsh hospitality.
- Similarly if your crossing can be taken on foot, rather than by car ~ you can leave your car in our own car park and we can get you a ride to the ferry in our courtesy bus and pick you up upon your return.
Mr & Mrs Ryan, Co. Galway, Ireland